Superb School Supplies Steals

It's back-to-school shopping season! I LOVE the smell of fresh school supplies.  I also love to shop, but that's old news.  I shopped around with my school supply list to tell you the best and cheapest places to shop.  

My First Grade Supply List
  • Folder
  • 12 pack of pencils 
  • 2 Erasers 
  • 4 Glue Sticks 
  • Scissors 
  • Markers 
  • 24 Crayons 
  • 4 Dry Erase Markers
  • Index Cards 
  • Highlighters 
*Note- This is not my complete school supply list.  I have left out name brand items but I do recommend certain brands over others because of quality of product.  


I went to Target, Walmart, and Office Max to purchase these products.  I also took into consideration convenience, availability, and style of  products (cute notebooks, glitter school boxes, etc).  


*Note- Some products are used in pictures more than once, I didn't buy the products if too expensive. 

Target  supplies added up to $16.84.  I enjoy shopping at Target because of their unique designers, and creative displays.
 

Walmart was the cheapest.  I knew it would be.  Walmart supplies totaled $13.41.  Walmart has large displays of supplies and very convenient to find what you're looking for.  
 
I was surprised by how expensive Office Max actually was.  I don't think they had any sales going on.   I do have a teacher discount but did not use on this purchase.  Office Max had many cute pencils, notebooks, teacher supplies, etc. 


Happy school supply shopping everyone!! Don't forget a bookbag, lunchbox, baggies, hand sanitizer, and clothes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment